Diabetes Diary

Kelsey's diary about living life with type 1 diabetes.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Walk for Diabetes and my new reward system

Happy Friday O.C.! I don't know about you, but this week felt loooong! I'm excited for the weekend, especially since we're registering for baby items tomorrow :) What fun!

I figured this would be a welcoming audience to hit up for JDRF Walk donations! Dennis and I will be participating in the October 14th walk in San Diego. If you have $5 or $10 to spare and would like it to support research for type 1 diabetes, please contribute to our walk efforts. Click here to access my page through the JDRF.

In other diabetes news... I've recently devised a reward system for myself. This diabetes & pregnancy management isn't easy! I've decided to start patting myself on the back for a job well done. I blogged about the details of my plan here.

Also, for those of you dealing with diabetes without the addition of a baby on board... I went into more detail about one of my healthy resolutions: playing with temporary basal rates.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Bernard said…

    Kelsey

    That JDRF line takes us to a general JDRF page, not your specific fund raising one. With three Kelsey's in the San Diego walk, It's probably worth fixing.

    Good luck on the walk. I hope you have a fun time and meet some nice folks. I do love taking part in fund raising events.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Kelsey said…

    Thanks Bernard!

    I've now fixed the link to the JDRF page. Also, I added the link to my post on temporary basal rates over at HealthCentral.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home