Diabetes Diary

Kelsey's diary about living life with type 1 diabetes.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Little Valentine



This year I have a new appreciation for Valentine's Day. Sienna is our little love bug! Here are a few recent pictures of her... she's six weeks old already!












She's starting to smile a lot (and it's not just gas), she has rolled over from her tummy to her back at least four times, and she's getting bigger everyday. It's so exciting to watch her personality appear and see her learn new things. Today she was captivated by one of the stuffed monkeys in her bedroom (see photo). She looked at it with these big eyes and giggled when I had the monkey kiss her on the cheek. Oh, so fun!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Sandra Miller said…

    Kelsey,

    What a beautiful little one!

    And hey-- I totally believe you about the smiles (Evan smiled a lot early, too).

    I think the "gas" theory is just way overrated.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Major Bedhead said…

    Awwwww. She's beautiful! I love the little scrunched up, smooshy faces that newborns make.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said…

    I love seeing the pictures! Please keep putting them up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home